Swim Team Update

Posted by Kings Charter Swim Team on Mar 31 2020 at 07:51AM PDT

We are continuing to plan for a great 2020 summer swim season! Given the Governor’s announcement on COVID-19, we clearly cannot hold our registration nights as planned and have decided to delay opening online registration until we have better information.

The GRAL Board is meeting over the next several days to discuss options to stay nimble and prepare to make adjustments, if needed, to the summer swim season. We will work with them and the neighborhood to pursue the best opportunity for a successful season, and will provide updates as soon as we know more. We will continue to update our website at with the latest!

Please feel free to contact us at if you have specific questions pertaining to the swim team.

Thank you,

Kings Charter Tidal Waves


There are no comments for this announcement.